Now accepting applications for the 2013 - 2014 program. Your application for participation in the program is due to the Director of Community Outreach by July 20, 2013. The 6 half-day training sessions will take place from 9/24/13 - 11/5/13.
Criteria for Applicants
The PM4NP program is offered free of charge to qualified organizations.
- The applying organization must demonstrate they are 501(c)(3) designated
- The organization’s participant in the program must be an employee or volunteer with the organization
- One participant from an organization will be considered; if space allows, organizations can submit a second application for an additional participant. Each annual program is capped at 24 participants.
- Organizations should submit an application describing a project on which the assigned mentor will assist during the October-May timeframe.
- Organizations will be selected to participate in the program based on
- Community impact of the organization and/or project described
- Demonstration of need: organization manages many projects or has one or several significant projects
- Ability of the organization to promote, apply and utilize learned project management best practices on an ongoing basis
- How project management knowledge will benefit the organization