Program TimelineDue to a low applicant rate, the 2012 - 2013 PM4NP will not be held. The program will begin accepting applications for the 2013-2014 season in the summer of 2013.
Criteria for Applicants
The PM4NP program is offered free of charge to qualified organizations.
- The applying organization must demonstrate they are 501(c)(3) designated
- The organization’s participant in the program must be an employee or volunteer with the organization
- One participant from an organization will be considered; if space allows, organizations can submit a second application for an additional participant. Each annual program is capped at 24 participants.
- Organizations should submit an application describing a project on which the assigned mentor will assist during the October-May timeframe.
- Organizations will be selected to participate in the program based on
- Community impact of the organization and/or project described
- Demonstration of need: organization manages many projects or has one or several significant projects
- Ability of the organization to promote, apply and utilize learned project management best practices on an ongoing basis
- How project management knowledge will benefit the organization