Share your expertise and give back to the community….Join the PM4NP Team!
Ever wish you could participate on a meaningful project that serves the public good? Want to share your project management expertise with the community? Do you dream of being part of a legacy-creating team responsible for continuing a trailblazing effort?
Your opportunity has arrived!
The Project Management for Nonprofits team has positions available to assist with:
- Mentor Recruitment
- Program Marketing
- Toolbox Updates and Deployment
- Process Administration
The team is formed on an annual basis in July and continues through the end of the program in April/May, with the primary effort in July-October. Time commitment averages 2 hours per week.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to participate in a program that brings project management to a new audience
- A chance to add leadership experience to your resume
- Contributing your expertise in a meaningful way
- Fun times with really cool people
- PDUs! PDUs! PDUs!
Want to get involved?
For a list of available openings and full position descriptions, please see the PMI Buffalo’s Volunteer Opportunities page
2010 Pilot Program mentors and team members